Other Applications Using Colossal Patented Technology
Future Ferroelectric Optical transparent transistors , Circuits, Wiring, Etc.
Future optical integrated circuits using transparent transistors make of ferroelectric (perovskite) could be made and verified that have ferroelectric optical wiring interconnections 1 molecule wide .
The ability to polarize the wire for new optical tramsmission and optical switching , ferroelectric molecular transparent optical wire , optical logic state definitions and optical I/O Data Transfers states TechSearch.
Copper interconnects are in the ground stages with much research, venture capital, and learning processes to be learned.
New Non-Contact MEMS/NEMS circuits could be built that utilize ferroelectrics 5 to 8 % physical dimensional change when polarized for new optical switch designs that would be far more efficient than silcon based ones stanford University.
Ferroelectric optical transparent interconnects will also have the same problems as copper, but ferroelectrics can do it cheaper, with less power, and in much higher bandwidths.
The applications for the Colossal Read/Write head are still evolving and encompass much more than holographic data storage.
Ferroelectric Molecular Xerographic Lithography
Electrostatic copying and printing product using the FE Head to read/write to a ferroelectric molecule for xerographic lithography and to have a reusable surface for an offset printing plate/drum/cylinder on a press. Stanford University
Offset plates work by having some areas that attract ink and some that attract water or vice versa by way of electrostatic fluid mechanics. This is the principle used to transfer ink and get it on paper.
The equipment would need to use a FE Head to Write/Read data images to the ferroelectric molecule causing its electrostatic fields to be randomly reorientated on the plate/disk/drum with small dots produced by this process University of Linz.
A few companies have patents using ferroelectric technology for xerographic applications, such as, Xerox, Hewlett Packard, and Allied Signal.
A dynamically rewritable press drum/plate/disk using the FE head might use any number of soluble solutions having ferroelectric electrostatic properties, such as, KDP, TGS, Rochelle Salts, etc., and even having oleophilic and hydrophilic properties, other applications would use electrostatic inks and oils like conventional copiers and printers.
FE Head process could create the dots in the 10 micron and less diameter range on a plate/disk/drum with great precision that exceeded technologies utilized today.
The equipment and process to image plates/drums/disks would have a large number of advantages. Some are image quality, run length on press, throughput, reliability, equipment cost, consumerable cost, operating cost, environmental issues, etc.
The print industry is extremely large and diverse and is always looking for more innovative ways to produce xerographic images, data, and art.
Anthrax and other Molecular Detection
Colossal Storage Patents using Niels Bohr Atom Postulates states, light excited electrons will stay in their higher energy orbits, UV or deep blue light with specific frequency and quantum energy excite the electrons of molecules into higher valence orbits and fall back to the normal lower energy orbits when the UV or deep blue light source is removed creating fluorescence emissions and elastic photon scattering .
Colossal's Patented Non-Contact Head Sensor Technology Function's Exactly to Darpa's Suvos Concept Figure 3.
The fluorescence of decaying electron orbits in baterial molecules "ANTHRAX" and other NEW evolving biological diseases like SARS can be detected and studied by their interference patterns similar to finger prints where they could be measured by atomic holographic imaging quickly, safely, cheaply, and quietly for bioparticle detection and classification.
Additionally but not necessary, by injecting preprogrammed atomic holographic nanoparticles into a test subject for real time or collection later can lead to rapid interference generated patterns referenced on the library of interference recognized patterns by the calibration atomic holographic disk, tape, disk, card, drum, film storage.
Colossal's Optical nanoTechnology Patents using its optical diode/transistor , integrated semiconductor head to measure interference, diffraction of molecules light thru a transparent ferroelectric disk, card, tape, film, drum, or plate used as a programmable spectral filter to classify their physical structure, chemical makeup, and classification of molecular substances.
By using its Patented UV/Blue Optical Non-Contact Electric Field Transducer Sensor R/W Head and a ferroelectric atomic holographic disk with the entire encyclopedia of interference patterns of Anthrax, SARS, thousands of Viruses, Bacteria’s, Molds, Classification of Diseases, Classification of Blood Type with conditions of cells, DNA, Cancer Tissue classification, microscopic organism's, cell structure , etc. it will be possible to do quick field or lab comparisons for exact identification in real time at low cost.
NANOTECHNOLOGY using Photon/Laser Induced Electric Field Poling Theory Invented by Michael E. Thomas
has many other Non-Contact transparent nanophotonic or nanomolecular uses as per the NanoApplications examples below using our Patented NanoTechnology
- 3D Holographic Interactive Multimedia Storage Tablet
- Multiple different boot operating systems on common CPU platform Holographic Storage
- Lightweight, Energy Efficient, Fast Bandwidth 2D/3D Rewritable Atomic Holographic Removable Disk/Card/Drum/E-Paper/Videophone Storage from Nano to Macro
- 2D/3D Rewritable Holographic Disk/Card/Drum/Tape VCR for Extremely Fast Music/ Video ON DEMAND Downloading and Storing 6,840 raw uncompressed
TV Hours - 2D/3D Rewritable Holographic Disk/Card/Drum Camera/Photography/Profilometer/Surface Morphology
- 2D/3D Rewritable Atomic Holographic Maskless Lithography and Xerography Tool for 3D NanoPrinting, 3D NanoImprinting, Molecular Stencils and Stampers
- Programmable 3D Holographic In Circuit encrypted Telecommunications, Waveguides , Phased Array Radar Antenna and Microwave NanoOptoTransceiver Communication Equipment
- 3D Programmable UV/deep blue Laser Photon Emitter Source and UV Light Bulb having many reprogrammable incandescent or fluorescent multi-colored lighting frequencies
- Re-Programmable 3D Holographic Graphical Optical Murals and Window Glass of any size for home, office, museum, skyscraper, and movie theatres
- 3D Holographic Programmable Camouflage Coatings , specialty-coating applications, and Programmable Holographic Stealth Photonic Invisibility
- Holographic TV, Reprogrammable Space Lenses for Large Interstellar telescopes, programmable light filters, and other programmable transparent applications
- 3D Programmable Holographic NanoSwitch for High Speed Bidirection Optical Transmission & Receiver Optical Network Telecommunications
- In circuit Re-Programmable Atomic Holographic Photonic Crystal Multiplexers for a wide range of light frequencies
- UV Photon Induced Ferroelectric Electron Emission OLED Displays
- 2D/3D Programmable MEMS/NEMS and Nanooptical Reflective Switches
- 2D/3D RE-Programmable Transparent Optical Nanomotors , Nanoconveyors, Nanoneedles, Nanosensors, Nanotubes, and Nanovalves
- 2D/3D Holographic Programmable Transparent Optical Nanowiring
- 2D/3D Transparent Photonic Optical NLO Crystal NanoTransistor to densities > 40,000 tera-transitors/cu.cm. Intel , and IBM
- 3D Optical, Laser, Photon, Molecular , or Atomic Computers
- 3D Anthrax and other molecules bioparticle detection and classification
- Programmable Ultraviolet (UVA, UVB, UVC) Sunscreens offering 100 % rejection of UV light
- 3D Photonic Nanocontrolled Biological Particle/Molecule containing ferroelectric perovskites for detection, sampling, monitoring, counterfeit
- 2D/3D Non-Contact Optical Electrophoresis
- 2D/3D NanoCeramic Extreme High Temperature Coatings
- 2D/3D Holographic NanoIntegrated Circuit Photolithography for rewritable in circuit reformation fabrication of existing Optical Nanocircuits
- 2D/3D Photonic/Molecular/Atomic NanoSwitches for Broadband Telecommunications
- Atomic Clock / Oscillator at > 1 Billion cycles / sec
- 2D/3D Optical NanoLight Valves, NanoBattery and NanoRelays
- 2D/3D Precision Reprogrammable Holographic NanoLenses
- 2D/3D Programmable Atomic Holographic Light Filters having both positive and negative index of refraction.
- Reprogrammable Atomic Holographic Transparent Optical Switch, Wiring, and I/O Switch's
- Reliable Biometric Retinal Eye Scans, Fast Voice Comparisons, Identification Tags / Badges for Products,
Identification Cards for DMV / SSN / INS / Passports /Birth Certificates , Counterfeit Money
Protection, Money Orders / Credit Cards / Travellars Checks / Tickets, Music and Film Industry and other Copyrighted sources for 100 % Absolute
2D/3D Protection from Intellectual Property (IT) Theft
- 3D Atomic Spintronics and Quantum Molecular Data Storage
Most of the applications have been published on Colossal website for more than 2 years.
Other Patents Granted on Ferroelectrics
Listing of all know Patents on Ferroelectrics.
US Patent Office click here
All know Patents on Ferroelectric Optical Storage.
US Patent Office click here
All known Patents on Xerography using Ferroelectrics
US Patent Office click here
Patents on Ferroelectric Wire
US Patent Office click here
Patents on Semiconductors that use Ferroelectrics US Patent Office click here
Einstein Archives Online
Famous Quotes by Albert Einstein
(Mouse over stops scroll!)
This Website is constantly being updated with the latest research, press, and breakthrus in Ferroelectrics and other Future Storage Technologies.
Colossal Storage (web start date Sept 1, 1999)is always looking to promote its technology as well as others, please email any links for us to evaluate. If applicable, other new and evolving technologies will be listed under our Other Technologies Development Section.
FeDrive and FeHead are the trade names for the integrated semiconductor ferroelectric device concepts of Colossal Storage, Pocomoke City, MD.
This home page contains, lots of useful information such as theoretical ideas, application data, future concepts , and future marketing data and other technologies under development.
[ CAUTION - General ]
Although the information at this web site (hereinafter called "Information") is provided in good faith and believed to be correct, Colossal Storage and its affiliates referred to at this web site (hereinafter called "Affiliates") make no representations or warranties as to its completeness, accuracy, or timeliness.
This web site and Information are provided to you on an "as is" basis with out any warranty of any kind, and the use of them is at your own risk.
The Information is protected by copyright under the laws of The United States of America and other foreign countries. You may not sell, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Information in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
Neither license nor immunity under any patent is granted or implied by public viewing of this website.
Colossal Storage patents concepts in this home page are for laboratory discussion and possible licensing and sale only.
These concepts have not been tested and are theoretical predictions.
The specifications are subject to change without notice.